There are normally quite a few outdoor movie events in Hampton Roads, but COVID-19 has caused lots of cancelations and rescheduling! These are the Outdoor Movie nights we know are still listed as happening. Please check links for the most recent updates and don't forget your masks!
Did we miss an event? Please enter the event information HERE to be added to the list (there is no cost to be on this list).
Chesapeake Family Movie Park
Address: 3064 Yadkin Rd, Chesapeake VA
Open Friday and Saturday night. Show time is 7:45. Admission is $30 per car. Military First Responders and senior citizens get $5 off. IF RAIN NO MOVIE
- Friday/Saturdays, May 7/8, 2021 - “Aladdin”
Address: Military Circle Mall, Norfolk, VA
- Friday, May 21, 2021 from 6:30-10pm - Aladdin
“Movies in May,” on Saturday nights in May at The Atlantic Union Bank Pavilion
Gates open at 7 p.m., and movies start at 8 p.m. under the stars at the Pavilion. Open seating is unreserved and will be set up to comply with social distancing safety requirements. Films for this series are new animated movies that the entire family will enjoy. All four movies are FREE and open to the public. Parking is FREE in all City of Portsmouth garages and lots.
Movies in May Schedule:
- Saturday, May 1 – THE CROODS: A NEW AGE (PG)
- Saturday, May 8 – TROLLS WORLD TOUR (PG)
- Saturday, May 15 – SONIC THE HEDGEHOG (2020) (PG)
- Saturday, May 29 – ONWARD (PG)
Military Families - Drive-In Movie Night
Address: Admin Parking Lot, USCG Base Portsmouth VA. Lot opens at 6pm. Movie starts at 7pm Space is limited and RSVP is required.
- Friday, May 7, 2021 - Space Jam
Address: Bennett's Creek Park is located at 3000 Bennetts Creek Park Road, Suffolk VA
This event is FREE and open to the public, however pre-registration is required by car. To register, click “Register Here” under Carpool Cinema at SuffolkVa.us/Parks. After registration, save your confirmation email for entry into the event.
- Saturday, May 8, 2021 - Shrek!
- May 14 - Croods: A New Age
- May 28 - A Week Away
- June 11: Christopher Robin
- June 25: Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood
- July 9: Secret Life of Pets
- July 30: Heaven is for Real
The DEGOOD Foundation presents: The Iconic Dreamland Drive-in at Hunt Club Farm. Arrive early to visit our amazing Petting Farm, BirdWalk Aviary, and TreeWalk Adventure! Grab some grub at our always scrumptious Food Trucks, stroll the farm, and enjoy an evening of fun and laughter! Admission is $30, additional activities available for purchase.
- May 15, 2021 from 7-10pm - Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
Join us for a drive-in movie night at the Y on our 180-inch screen! All movies are family-friendly. $15 fee is per car.
- Thursday, May 27, 2021 from 5:30-9pm
- May 1st - Charles Brown Park, 1950 Old Williamsburg Rd, Yorktown
- DETECTIVE PIKACHU (2019) (PG)
- May 15th - Charles Brown Park, 1950 Old Williamsburg Rd, Yorktown
- THE BFG (2016) (PG)
- June 5th - New Quarter Park, 1000 Lakeshead Dr, Williamsburg
- MIRACLE (2004) (PG)
- July 24th - McReynolds Athletic Complex, 412 Sports Way, Yorktown
- ONWARD (2020) (PG)
- August 14th - McReynolds Athletic Complex, 412 Sports Way, Yorktown
- FROZEN II (2019) (PG)
- September 4th - New Quarter Park, 1000 Lakeshead Dr, Williamsburg
- THE SECRET LIFE OF PETS 2 (2019) (PG)
- September 18th - McReynolds Athletic Complex, 412 Sports Way, Yorktown
- HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON - THE HIDDEN WORLD (2019) (PG)
- September 25th - Charles Brown Park, 1950 Old Williamsburg Rd, Yorktown
- HOME (2015) (PG)
- October 15th - McReynolds Athletic Complex, 412 Sports Way, Yorktown
- THE GOONIES (1985) (PG)
- October 29th - New Quarter Park, 1000 Lakeshead Dr, Williamsburg
- ABOMINABLE (2019)